Experienced with Vista by Viewpoint Implementations from various accounting software and would love to speak with you about your needs.
Please contact us to discuss your custom crystal report, SSRS and SQL project needs. Custom Reports include Crystal, SSRS or Excel reports and we have extensive experience with Vista by Viewpoint
Improve your viewpoint utilization via process improvement, improving Viewpoint setups, Viewpoint training, SQL Crystal Report Writing, and business audits also available.
Over 20 Years of Experience with Software Integration and various software packages including Vista by Viewpoint. Sandrah Farwell PMP MBA is our lead consultant. https://lnkd.in/eX-Tebx
Estimating / Project Management and Construction Accounting expertise with various platforms including Vista by Viewpoint Consulting.
Experienced SQL and Crystal Report Writers with several years of Viewpoint experience.
Get the construction industry accounting and project management experience you deserve!
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours. Please email us first to schedule your appointment.
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
Saturday: By appointment
+ Event Details
Please visit our booth #227 at Collaborate 2019 Viewpoint User Conference in Portland, Oregon
777 NE MLK Jr. Blvd
Portland, OR 97232
The Software Implementation Specialist is a trusted advisor responsible for guiding the customer through the process of software implementation. This position serves as liaison between S & B Systems and the customer in order to promote customer success. Performance is typically evaluated based on customer satisfaction and utilization (i.e., billable hours). The Software Consultant identifies additional product and services opportunities in customer organization. This position is on a remote basis with some onsite client visits scheduled as needed.
This position reports to the S & B Systems LLC lead consultant and CEO in Houston TX and plays an important role in the success of a leading and growing independent construction-focused ERP and project management software development independent company.
· This position will be as an Independent Contractor basis
· Billable hours will be around 20-30 per week and may increase
· Paid when Paid (invoices sent weekly)
· Rate to be negotiated based on experience
Duties and Responsibilities
· Work with customers to establish Go-Live tasks and implementation milestones.
· Help customers that use Viewpoint, realize time and money savings through intelligent use of Viewpoint’s web portals, specifically Keystyle portal software.
· Ensure technical components of the portal are set up properly.
· Perform installation and initial configuration.
· Communicate with customers to ensure accurate, timely and successful achievement of milestones through entire implementation cycle.
· Provides feedback to Development group on installation and implementation process to help enhance product and improve efficiency of future implementations.
· Discover, capture, and analyze customer needs and business requirements.
· Design solutions to meet customer needs.
· Implement identified solutions for the customer.
· At least three years’ experience with business to business interaction and working with customer requirements and software implementation.
· Highly self-motivated, able to drive initiatives independently.
· Demonstrated conflict resolution skills.
· Able to manage multiple company responsibilities
· Excellent communication, leadership, and collaboration skills (persuasion & motivation).
· Strong relationship building/networking skills.
· Expert use of Microsoft Office applications.
· Experience gathering software requirements and process mapping
· Experience implementing ERP/Accounting systems (prefer Vista, Spectrum, Sage, or other construction industry systems).
email ScottFarwell@sandbsystems to submit your resume for consideration
Minimum Requirements: 3 years of SQL Integration and Crystal Report Writing and 3 years experience doing onsite training and hands on experience with working knowledge of ERP Systems, preferably Vista by Viewpoint.
email ScottFarwell@sandbsystems.com if you have a resume to submit at least 3 years of onsite training and ERP system hands on working knowledge please. Please email only for initial review.
SQL Integration and Crystal Report Writing Opportunities
email ScottFarwell@sandbsystems.com if you have a resume to submit at least 3 years of onsite training and ERP system hands on working knowledge
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.